We'll give you a little peace and quiet on your last day of holiday and let you forget the usual early-morning stress before departure. Stay in bed a little longer, have another round at the breakfast buffet or take a last swim in the pool before you leave us.
Don't let your holiday rest on the day of your departure.
The Zillertal mountains can be explored not only on foot, but also by bike. With an e-bike you can easily conquer the metres of altitude through the romantic landscape. As a reward, we promise you an unforgettably beautiful natural backdrop!
Our kitchen fairy Silvia will prepare a first-class 6-course menu for you and your loved one. Of course, we will create a romantic atmosphere by candlelight and pamper you with selected wines and drinks.
Insert your e-mail adress and we will send you a new password.
Club General Terms and Conditions Visiting this website and using the content presented on the website is subject to acceptance of our general terms and conditions of use. By visiting this website or using the content contained therein, such as information, opinions, recommendations, images, you accept the following general terms and conditions of use:
1. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY The contents of this website are created with the greatest possible care. However, the provider does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness and up-to-dateness of the content provided. The use of the contents of the website is at the user's own risk. Contributions identified by name reflect the opinion of the respective author and not always the opinion of the provider.
2. EXTERNAL LINKS This website contains links to third-party websites ("external links"). These websites are subject to the liability of the respective operators. When the external links were first created, the provider checked the external content for any legal violations. At that time, no legal violations were apparent. The provider has no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages. The inclusion of external links does not imply that the provider adopts the content behind the reference or link as its own. It is not reasonable for the provider to constantly monitor the external links without concrete indications of legal violations. However, such external links will be deleted immediately if legal violations become known.
3. INFORMATION AND DISCLAIMER All contents of this website including information, names, drawings, photos, names, logos and icons relating to the provider, its subsidiaries, sister companies, products and services are provided without warranty. The contents of this website have been compiled in good faith in order to provide users of the website with information about the Provider and its products and services.
Access to the website and use of the content provided there is at the user's own risk. There is no claim on the part of the user to constant accessibility of the content. The provider, its subsidiaries, affiliates or employees cannot be held liable or responsible for any direct or indirect, special, consequential or incidental damages resulting from the visit or use of this website or from the use of materials, information or recommendations presented on the website. Liability for intent or gross negligence and any mandatory liability under the Product Liability Act shall remain unaffected. The provider is entitled to make changes and/or improvements to the general terms and conditions, as well as to the information, names, images, photos, logos and icons, products and services presented on this website at any time without prior notice. The provider is not responsible for quoted literature or the contents of websites referred to by means of a link from this website and does not adopt these contents as its own. The contents of this website may not be supplemented, changed or replaced in whole or in part.
4. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK RIGHTS The contents published on this website are subject to copyright and trademark law. Any use not permitted by copyright and trademark law requires the prior written consent of the provider or the respective rights holder. This applies in particular to the copying, editing, translation, storage, processing or reproduction of content in databases or other electronic media and systems. Third-party content and rights are marked as such. The unauthorised reproduction or transmission of individual contents or complete pages is not permitted and is punishable by law. The provider endeavours to observe the copyrights of the images, graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to use images, graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts created by himself or to resort to licence-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts. All brand names and trademarks mentioned on the website and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the applicable trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owners. The mere mention of a trademark does not imply that it is not protected by the rights of third parties. The copyright for published objects created by the author himself remains solely with the author of the pages. Any duplication or use of objects such as diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author's agreement.
5. DATA PROTECTION By visiting the website of the provider, information about the access (date, time, page viewed) can be stored. These data do not belong to personal data, but are anonymised. They are evaluated exclusively for statistical purposes. It is not passed on to third parties for commercial or non-commercial purposes. The provider expressly points out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) is subject to security vulnerabilities and cannot be completely protected against access by third parties. If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, name, addresses) is given, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. The use and payment of all offered services are permitted - if and so far technically possible and reasonable - without specification of any personal data or under specification of anonymised data or an alias. The use of published postal addresses, telephone or fax numbers and email addresses for marketing purposes is prohibited, offenders sending unwanted spam messages will be punished. We expressly reserve the right to take legal action against the senders of so-called spam mails in the event of violations of this prohibition.